Tuesday, February 10, 2009

School news

I filed the Due Process Hearing request today, naming Chino Valley Unified School District and the California Department of Education as respondents. I gave copies to the board members, and indeed had a profitable conversation with one at the budget meeting they held for the community this afternoon. I also sent a copy to a lawyer who asked to see it in case we have to come to blows with CDE and the school district.

If you want a copy, say so and I'll email it to you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you didn't mind, I would like one. I'm interested because I've followed your story as well as the fact that I work in a school district. (much smaller, of course.)

Gayle Munson
TFL3231@blackfoot.net

2/11/2009 4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home